The Red Brick Day Nurseries is committed to safeguarding children and vulnerable adults and is our priority. Therefore all applicants will be required to have an Enhanced DBS check in addition to a positive reference. We have in place a Safer Recruitment Policy that sets out our recruitment process. A copy of our Safer recruitment Policy is available at our reception areas.
We have high expectations of the people who want to come and join the Red Brick team. These are set out as follows:
In joining Red Brick Team team you will:
- Be part of a dedicated, high quality team of professionals.
- Set yourself clear goals and meet them.
- You will always strive to be the best that you can be, and
- Have an opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge through training and personal development programmes.
In return we want you to be:
- Professional at all times
- Respectful of the children their parents and your colleagues
- A great role model for the children, and
The benefits of being part of our team includes:
- Employer contributions to your pension when you qualify through auto enrolement
- Additional holiday linked to the length or your service or role
- Generous childcare discount for your child at Red Brick
- Lunch is provided when supervising the children’s lunch times
- Performance Related Pay
- Incentives, discounts, wellbeing advice via Perkbox