Our values at The Redbrick Day Nursery are:
Respect- We treat each other with respect. Our culture is one of tolerance, inclusivity, diversity and equality.
Environmental sustainability- We use earth's resources wisely and with care. We will reduce, reuse and recycle the resources we do use so that our impact on the environment is as small as possible.
Discovery- As mindful educators it is our role to ignite the spark of knowledge through discovery awe and wonder.
Balance- We encourage children to be active and eat well. We are secure in our relationships making encouraging secure attachments. We build positive relationships by being open and honest with each other.
Resilience- We withstand adversity and bounce back from difficulties, recovering from setbacks and are calm in challenging experiences.
Integrity- We are consistent in our actions, principles, expectations, and outcomes. We will do what we say we will do, building trust and accountability across the nursery.
Caring- We work hard to develop caring partnerships. We are responsive, interested and involved with children, parents, other professionals, and the wider community.
Kindness- We are friendly, kind and generous, we are considerate and support the children, parents and each other.
We work hard to embed our values throughout the nurseries so that your child is:
- Rich in Potential
- Respects others
To achieve this our team will actively promote our ethos and values. They will:
- Listen to the children
- Trust the children to make responsible decisions
- Pay careful attention to what children say and think
- Take all children’s ideas seriously
- Learn alongside the children, and
- Work with children in partnership
- Your child will be happy, confident safe and secure
- Our team will actively promote our ethos and values
- Our policies and procedures are clear and are consistently applied across the nurseries by the team, and
- We will consult with you about the services we provide, listening to and valuing your views and ideas.