So what does “Childcare Your Way” mean in practice?
- We open from 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday, all year except public and bank holidays. We ask you your plans for Christmas and take a view if we close for a few days or remain open.
- We offer a broad range of sessions with an hourly rate that you can use to top up your sessions. For information about session times and fees click here.
- We also offer bespoke sessions by working in partnership with parents to create an individual childcare plan that meets your needs.
- Our curriculum is based around the principles of the Curiosity Approach which encourages your child to explore, investigate, be creative and confident and is child led. The children are able to flow freely between resources both inside and outside - the choice is there’s. To find out more about our curriculum click here.
- Our team are passionate about childcare and they are highly qualified and skilled. We keep them up to date with all aspects of the childcare profession through their individual training and development plans.
- We are an all inclusive nursery which means that we provide all food and drink, nappies, wipes and suncream.
- We employ the “Farm to Fork” philosophy to food. Wherever possible we use seasonal, organic and locally sourced food which is cooked from fresh every day in our kitchen by our Chef.
- We use technology to promote and build partnerships with you ensuring that you know what fun your child has had that day. We feedback to you after every session to let you know what your child has eaten, about their nappy changes and if they have had a nap and for how long.
- We also provide activities such as gardening, cooking, music and movement, dance and sports from Super Star Sports coaches.