We are often on the lookout for talented individuals that can add value to our childcare business.
Please see below for our latest career opportunities and apply by completing the form by clicking on the job. Alternatively if there are no positions listed at this time, email us with a cover letter explaining why you would like to join our team and a copy of your CV. We will then keep this on our records and get in touch when anything suitable becomes available.
We are looking to recruit a team of enthusiastic and forward-thinking early year’s practitioners who will join us on our journey to becoming an outstanding Curiosity Approach Accredited setting. Our focus is on children learning and developing through natural curiosity and real-life experiences.
Successful applicants will have the opportunity to be part of this exciting new adventure.
This could be your perfect role if you are…
- Full of smiles – attending nursery should be something all children look forward to, and you will play a big part in making sure each child feels at ease from the moment they arrive.
- Have a love for working with children – from singing songs on repeat, to laughing at jokes you don’t understand, you’ve been through it all, yet you still love what you do!
- A confident communicator – through regular communication, you will get to know the families and will build a trusting rapport with them.
- A true team player – you are an active participant and will exhibit commitment to the team in working co-operatively, providing support when needed, and solving problems.
- Passionate about making a difference – there is no other job quite like this that gives you that rewarding feeling of helping others.
Job Types: Full-time and part time positions available.
- Experience of working and caring for children under 5 within a nursery environment (Essential)
Skills and Knowledge:
· Qualified Early Years Educator (preferred Level 3.
Practical knowledge of EYFS standards and curriculum
- Knowledge of Child Protection policies and procedures
· Free uniform
· Onsite parking
· 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
· Staff bonus scheme
· Fully paid DBS registration & update service
More benefits to come…
Qualified Early Years Educator